BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 32=Feeling sick, and other things

I couldn't sleep all last night, and finally conked out around 7. When I woke up at 9 for work I felt nauseous so I called out sick. I felt a lot better later in the day so I went shopping because I need to get some stuff for my cruise, and for China.

I just want to point out that nothing makes you feel bad about yourself quite like shopping for bathing suits. I've never felt completely comfortable with the idea of running around in a swimsuit, so I usually just try on one pieces.

Today since I needed to do something new I decided to be scandalous and try on a bikini, and I would just like to applaud girls that feel comfortable enough to go outside a changing room in a bikini. Not only are they uncomfortable, but the constant threat of a wardrobe malfunction is a little to much for me.

There are pictures, but they will probably go bye bye within the next few minutes. Sorry, I know all of you would like to see them. (Note the sarcasm.)

So I have a new found respect for those that love their body enough to show it off the way bikinis do it. It's pretty hard to do, so I admire ya'll.

0 comments: