BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 4=breaking of the scales

In my first post on here I shared that a lot of things have happened in my life over the past year. What started out as a plan to live a healthier lifestyle turned to more. I was on the brink of bulimia, and anorexia, and I looked down on my life, and everything I did as a failure. It's true that I've been in a rut, and everyday is a battle with that, but thanks to my family and Jamila I have been given hope. My life isn't a failure, and neither is anyone Else's. So for today's "do something" post I decided to smash the scales in my house. Take control of your life, and don't let the material things EVER dictate how you live. Today I made a goal to live my life the way it should be lived. I'll live a healthy and active one, and I encourage everyone to do the same.

Like I said. Take control, and never let the stupid things in life get you down.

Oh and for some added enjoyment, here are some pictures of the junk after I smashed it.



And this is where it belongs.

2 comments:

Cherish Michael said...

You're simply amazing. Thanks for posting that. I'm one of those that needed to read it.

Giovanna said...

Aw, you're welcome Cherish. That made my day. I'm glad it could help you out.