BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 22=All Tied Up

Now that I'm older, I've switched over to big girl shoes (heels). Sometimes I wonder if I even remember how to tie shoelaces, and the only time I get to practice this incredibly important skill is when I put on my sneakers to go running, and I've gotten out of practice tying things up lately, if ya know what I mean. wink wink...ya I need to work out more. Moving on!

It's amazing how much I don't do in the way of tying. I haven't ever tied a tie, which is kind of sad considering how much I may need it in my future jobs. I mean if you doubt that just go look at the Olive Garden waiters. All of them look super snazzy in their white button up shirts with nicely tied ties around their neck. It is well beyond my time to learn how to achieve this formal look.

So I got my dads ties, well, the ones he said were cheap enough for me to use(makes you wonder where he was going with that), and he showed me how to do it. So much more goes into it than I expected. It was fun though, so I kept practicing....



Props for you guys out there that master tying. At least now I have a skill that will help me look professional.

Ok, so maybe I'm never going to wear ties, but at least I can help the uneducated little kids of the world that wear clip on ties because they have only learned to tie their shoes.

0 comments: