BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 19= I have to stop making promises...

Because I obviously can't keep them. My career is cake decorator, and since it takes up so much time it's hard to do anything else when I have a cake to make, but thankfully it involves trying new things all the time. Yesterday I got the opportunity to go see some friends in a play they were doing in Logan. Since I'm weird I wanted to make them something nice for opening night so I made these cake ball type things that looked like truffles. I've never done it before and it is actually a bit more effort then you'd think. So without further ado, that is my new thing for Friday.



And a close up. SO cute!

2 comments:

tenacious d said...

So those are the ones you made? A-dor-a-ble! I've seen recipes for those things, where you mush up the cake and mix it with cream cheese and stuff.

Giovanna said...

Haha, thank you so much! Yup, those are the ones I made. Ya, it was red velvet cake from scratch with homemade cream cheese frosting, dipped in dark chocolate (the middle ones) and milk chocolate (the two outer ones) and then white chocolate swirled on top with fondant flowers. They were so fun to make.