BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 9 and 10=pumpkin treats

So day 9 actually didn't happen. I totally spaced it with the semester coming to a close. Today was pretty cool though. I haven't just thrown stuff together in a long time, and I was in a baking mood, so I wanted to use my noggin and create a Giovanna masterpiece. I wanted it to be healthy so I broke out the cocoa powder, pumpkin, and egg whites. They were my base ingredients, and I added a little bit of sugar and milk, and a tad bit of flour, stuck it in a ramekin and baked it for a little bit. It was so good, and a nice way to get a healthy dessert.

The method is something I've done before, but I've never used pumpkin in my experiments before, and it was yummy.

Just so everyone knows. There are studies that have come out that say that cocoa should be consumed everyday because of antioxidants. Try and fit it in everyone, but do it with dark chocolate, or cocoa powder, and not milk chocolate. Milk chocolate is pretty much pointless.

Oh! I know something else I did that was new. I made an omelet with egg whites. It was actually REALLY good, but it falls apart so it's more of scrambled eggs. Try it everyone!

I'm thinking this is gonna be the last post I make about food. I mean, I bake all the time. I need to find some new stuff. I promise it'll be better tomorrow...really.

Night everyone!

0 comments: