BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 18=You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile

Name what musical that song is in. Ready, set, GO!

Anyways. So I'm either smiling or I have the "auto-pilot," am I really here, look on my face most days. I blame school. I try and not frown, but sometimes it happens.

Today I decided that I would not go on auto-pilot. I had to wear a smile the entire day. Not just a little smile either. I had to smile wholeheartedly, and not just with my mouth, but with my eyes. Oh ya, I went the extra mile.

It started off really well since I went to class and there is this guy in it that I'm all googoo for, so I had it easy. It was going really well until I went to my dad's office where one of his coworkers was talking about death, and I didn't think it was really appropriate to smile when someone is talking about that subject, so I had to tone it down to a mere eye smile.

After an hour of that I decided I needed to head home, and once I got home after a whole car ride smiling again, I realized my cheeks hurt so bad. Not only that, but I had smile lines in my make up. It actually made me laugh a whole lot which didn't help with the hurt cheeks.

I have no idea how the Princesses at Disneyland do it. Kudos to you Cinderella, Kudos to you.

0 comments: