BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 30=Snails and other things

This morning I was running late for work so I ran out the door and happened to find a snake laying on our pathway. I wanted to pick it up because I've never even touched one, but I'd be even more late if I tried to stop and take a picture of me doing it, so I continued on my merry way.

After work I came home, and I found a HUGE line of slime, and a slow moving snail on one end of it. Sad to say, but I've never touched a snail either. I lead a deprived life. I mean I had a snail once as a pet, but I'd never touched it because it was "icky." It seemed like the universe was throwing stuff at me so I decided I'd take the opportunity to stop and touch the ugly glob.

Not going to lie, the girly girl in me came out and I was slightly disgusted when I picked it up because some of the slime had dried and it made a cracking noise when I moved it. I named it Kirby.

Proof I am not just holding a shell.



And my disgusted face when it started moving. I actually don't mind nature so much anymore.

0 comments: