BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 31=I'm no Duke of Hazard

I'm also not Daisy Duke because
A. I'm not wearing booty shorts, and
B. I'm not built like Mizz Daisy.

I got close though. I am wearing shortish running shorts, and my hair is all curled and pretty...ok that was an odd tangent.

Anyways, I was pondering what to do today, and it hit me that I've never watched Dukes of Hazard. Watching it isn't the new thing for today, because that would be stupid, but it did inspire me for today's task.

I've never slid across the hood of a car. So I took a running start, went to slide, and this is where I failed miserably. Instead of sliding I kind of just plunked down on it. My hip is going to be nice and purple tomorrow. I think I'll need to try it again one day. I'm sure it's a very important skill to have when you're running from the cops, and we all know how often I run from cops. I am a rebel after all.

0 comments: