BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 14=Forts, and a cat.

I really had no childhood I think, because I never made a fort. I have to ask myself, what was wrong with me!

I enlisted my mother to help me make the fort which I think ended up pretty cool.

I stuffed it with pillows and blankets, and it even has the sign and all! I have to say, that I feel like a Sheik in Saudi Arabia, or a genie in a bottle. I need some MC hammer pants, and a tube top. Just kidding. We were almost done when my kitten Jinks came and found her new little home.


After she got out, I got Patch my stuffed dog and took a picture to commemorate it.



It ended up really small and cramped, but it's gonna be so fun to sleep in. Oh goodness I love acting like a little kid.

0 comments: