BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 28=Jazz Game!

So my dad and brother love The Jazz. They went to a game this past week, and I got the chance to go tonight. It was so incredibly fun, and here is why.

1. The signs people make are hilarious. For example "Sorry Bishop," or "I love getting booze on Sunday."

2. Apollo Anton Ohno not only was in the audience but he got to launch a t-shirt into our section.

3. I have a slight crush on Kyle Korver...sorry Madi.

4. I got to spend time with my family.

5. It's so much easier to get into basketball when you're actually there.

6. I got to laugh at all the girls that decided to go to the game with super tight pants and 5 inch platform heals that couldn't walk.

and finally

7. The Jazz won, and it was thrilling.

Me before the game because my mom saw the no camera sign and thought it would be better just to put the camera back in the car.

0 comments: