BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 17=I learned 2 very important things today...

Number 1: When it comes to chalk drawing, I lack creativity.
And Number 2: Some of my clothes look like they go on an eight year old. Especially when I wear pigtails. (Yes I did play this up.)

So I checked my chalk today and voila!



Chalk is born.

Today I wanted to keep in the chalky mood, so I decided I'd amp up my sidewalk chalk experiences and draw some intense hardcore one of a kind Giovanna masterpieces. I was totally stoked to start having my creative juices flowing. Chalk in hand I got ready to draw!



And I decided to start of easy with words...



I know what you're thinking. I'm amazing...no? Alright moving on.

This is another thing I learned. Dressing up like a little kid and drawing with sidewalk chalk can either be really fun, or really embarrassing depending on if neighbors you know drive by and honk their horn.

My mom wanted to start cooking dinner so she didn't capture any more pictures of my beautiful backside as I drew so this is me after I was done...



And my name. It's like the signature at the bottom of paintings. Except Graffiti-like.



So today's do something wasn't really new since I ended up drawing like I was an eight year old. Oh well. Today was still fun! :)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Have you ever thought of becoming a kindergarten teacher? I loved it when I did it for 10 weeks last year. You can channel all of your creative energy into that.

Giovanna said...

I actually was thinking about being a teacher...I may have to rethink it.