BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 33 and 34=stick shift, graduation, and cleaning

Sorry, I did my new thing for the day and then rushed out the door to head down to Ephraim for a few friends graduation.

My new thing for Friday was that I finally learned how to drive a stick shift. I'm far from being good at it, but I know a little about it now, and I decided it made me feel like I was 16 and awkward again, especially when a group of people walked by the church parking lot and just stared. How can it get any cooler you may ask. I had to leave right after so I was wearing my heals. So I felt like a bond girl.

So I got to Ephraim safely and watched graduation happen, which was absolutely amazing, and it made me miss actually living on my own and going to school. Besides that it was awesome to see some of my friends graduating.

After graduation I went to say goodbye to some friends, and I felt super bad for them because some of their roommates left without helping to clean. Nothing was done, so me, in my heels, helped clean their kitchen.

That is my new thing for today. Cleaning in heals is SO much harder than you'd think. I would have taken them off, but I didn't want to walk on their floor. Haha, I felt like Beavers mother from Leave it to Beaver. Kudos Mama Beaver.

0 comments: