BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The new thing isn't this...

I just had a really fun time last night, and I felt like writing about it.

Before I begin I want to stress how much I hate first dates. I hate it so much because I am nervous and have a hard time keeping my brain working. I try and think of interesting stuff to talk about, and I end up just sounding stupid. The whole thing freaks me out, and the past few dates I've been on in the last year have sucked out loud.

So last night I went bowling with a few friends, and somehow it turned into a date. There were three girls, and three boys.

One couple=actually are together and dating.
Second couple=I have no clue, but they were acting like a couple.
3rd couple=Me and my good friend Dallin.

So Dallin and I were mocking the other couples all night, and calling each other the cheesiest pet names we could come up with. (You know you're digging in the bottom of the barrel when you are resorting to Schnookums.)

Throughout the night the music was getting stopped by an annoying worker who apparently knew everyone in the joint, because she would keep making these announcements about her friends birthday, or future marriage, or graduation, and it was getting annoying.

We thought up a brilliant plan to have someone ask to make an announcement because they were wanting to propose to their girlfriend and I thought the perfect couple in our group would be numero uno because they were the only ones dating.

I have a wedding ring on my keychain (Joke with a few old roomies. No I am not weird.) and I handed it over to Jarrod who was there with Kate and he went up to ask about the announcement.

After I bowl my frame I sit down and Jarrod hands me the ring and says I might need it. I am totally confused until the music stops, and the girl comes on and says

"Tonight we have a few anniversaries. Ginnie and Dallin are sharing their second anniversary tonight!" Then she said something else, but I wasn't paying attention because I was in shock. SO me in all my brilliance put on the ring and Dallin and I were married for the night. Aw tender!



After that we went through a breakup, seperation, divorce, and then wanting each other back. It was the weirdest/randomest/funnest date I've been on SO lets just say Dallin you are awesome and thanks for helping me feel better about getting back into dating!

0 comments: