BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 38=Pinata Party!

So I finally finished the pinata after a grand total of I think 13 hours...not quite sure. It's amazing how something that takes so much work can be beaten in under a minute. Oh well!



It weighed a ton!

So the new thing for today is that I got the opportunity to go to one of my good friends missionary call party (It's actually where I took the pinata to be demolished. It surprisingly didn't hold up. Haha).

I've never actually been in the presence of someone when they open their call, and I was surprised at how cool it was.

To be there when someone takes such a huge step, and reaches a point where all their hard work pays off to be able to go on a mission is really cool. I have never seen a person so happy, and full of faith in something that they're willing to leave family and friends for two years.

It's awe inspiring. Sometimes I wish I had as much faith in something. Way to go Jaron! I love ya, and congrats! You'll be an amazing missionary.

2 comments:

tenacious d said...

That turned out so cute! How did you get the candy in there?

Where is your friend going on his mission?

Giovanna said...

The was a flap where the stem was. It held up surprisingly...unlike the hook I put in it.

He is going to Guatemala.