BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 40=You know that thing I had in mind yesterday?

Well I did it today my friends.

We redid my bathroom while I was at school about a year ago. After we put in new counters and floors, my mom decided she wanted to repaint it because it was this BRIGHT purple that made me queasy in the mornings, but enough about my upchuck reflex!

So we repainted it, and then we decided we needed a towel rack that matched the faucets, and blah, blah, blah. A year later and we still hadn't put up the towel rack. Me being the awesome person I am decided enough was enough and I'd do it on my own. (First mistake)

So all the tools in hand...well not at once because there are way to many for one hand, am I right?...sorry, tangent. Eh hem, back to my awesome story.

After hammering away for awhile my dad came up and decided to help me. I love my dad for these moments. He's always willing to lend a hand when someone obviously bit off more than they can chew (Give you one guess who that was in this scenario). So he jumped in to help, and at one point we had to get a screw out of an anchor(Is that what it's called? Yes, I am such a girl.) and he was holding on to the anchor with pliers and I was unscrewing the screw, and I ended up slipping, and TADA! (Mistake number 2)



I personally feel that it looks a lot cooler in person, and even cooler before I cleaned it up, and blood was gushing out.

So after that fun fiasco we finished it up and ya. I'm so awesome at handiwork around the house. I could totally be a construction worker...I'll stick to working in the food court for now.



My mom told me that I had to look happy so here ya go. Haha

0 comments: