BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 37=Cinco De Mayo is Cool

I decided that this year I'd actually celebrate Cinco De Mayo. I had no idea what I'd do, but it hit me that pinata's are always a nice way to celebrate something. Especially if the holiday's name is in Spanish.

I figured why not make a pinata? So I started by blowing up a balloon and crumpling up newspaper and taping it to the balloon to make it look like a chile pepper. Then I started putting the newspaper on it, and I didn't realize this, but it takes a long time for it to dry, and I wanted to finish it tonight. Just in case anyone wondered what else you could do with a hairdryer besides dry your hair. Really good for drying paper machete. Although after 6 hours of it blowing on the thing I only want to naturally dry my hair now. The sound of it makes my ears scream.

After it was dried and the balloon was popped I started to glue on the tissue paper. 3 hours later and still not done, and I'm tired. So I'm going to bed, but I took an awesome picture of the little piece of Satan-I mean chile pepper and I together.

0 comments: