BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 4, 2011

I really wanna be funny again

My last few posts have been so sad. I think I'm in one of those analyzing yourself cycles that are just so fun to get into.

I got out of work last night at 11:30, and I wasn't having the best day. It was freezing and there was this car parked beside mine. Talk about being a little freaky since there were two people sitting in it just staring at me. It wasn't until I got to my door and saw Beth that I realized that they were friends and they were there to see me.

Nelly is my best guy friend. We've gone through a lot considering we've only known each other seriously for a couple months. He helped me get through a lot and tomorrow he'll be in Arkansas(right? I hope so or I don't look like a good friend) at a new job. I was sad because I wasn't going to see him before he left due to me working.

He is sweet. I'll be the first to praise him, and I needed to see him and Beth. It's been way to long. It's amazing that little things like stalking me at work until I got out would mean so much to me. Thank you Beth for convincing him I wouldn't be creeped out. Haha, and Nelly.

Nelly. I'll miss you. You've been such a rock in my life. You helped me get through lots and I'll never forget all the amazing things you've done for me.

Driving behind me to make sure I got home safe, dropping everything to pick me up as I walked around the neighborhood alone, buying Prince of Egypt for me. AW!!! Driving to Wyoming overnight just so we could have time to talk. Involving me in your life as you tried to get over she who must not be named. And most importantly making me realize that I am worth something, and that I won't be rejected for showing my true self.

I wish you the best, and I hope one day you can find someone that does for you what you did for me. Thanks for being the most amazing guy I've ever known. You've given me faith that there are still nice guys out there.
You have a special place in my heart Nelly!

I said I'd make sure my loved ones knew how I felt, and it's gonna happen with you. You are like a brother to me Nelly, and I love you, and I can't wait to see you again.

Peace and love Nelly! You'll do amazing. :)

0 comments: