BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gas stations

Gas stations are a breeding ground for who knows what. The icky bathrooms, the overcooked/dry hot dogs, the creepy old dudes with missing teeth that have no problem smiling creepily at you...just to name a few things.

But every now and then when I'm at my grungiest and wanna get a random drink from a station nearby I find a man behind the counter that is a wee bit too old for me, that decides that I'm his hot little baby doll. First Maverick and now Sinclair.

Part of me questions why these men find me attractive, and part of me is flattered.

Tonight I wanted to get some coffee on my way home from a cake consultation and I saw a Sinclair. I stopped in and went to the coffee station and the guy said he was out. So I smiled and said dang, and went to leave until he offered to whip me up some. Which I have to admit was the nicest thing a gas station employee has done for me. So I said I didn't want to bother him but he had already started to prepare it. I (of course) willingly accepted and we started to chat a little.

He said he was a painter and what not, and I told him I decorated cakes, and did a little retail job and what not. Well long story short he said that he would love the opportunity to airbrush some of my cakes, and kept hinting for us to swap numbers, maybe share some time together and that I should come back to the gas station. He asked if I was from around here, and if I was moving anytime soon.

I'm irresistible I tell ya! What man wouldn't want me?! Anywho. This is what I learned.

1. Myself and EVERY person no matter how you look, are always beautiful to someone. Even if you didn't shower and you look like you rolled out of bed.
2. I can never go back to the Sinclair or I risk actually having some random guy getting my number.
3. I will meet my future hubbie in a gas station...probably.
4. The guy at Sinclair wants to "airbrush my cakes."

Good day for learning! And you never know. Maybe one day with my gorgeous-ness I'll get a discount and we'll have it be the start of a beautiful relationship.

Here's hoping! :D

0 comments: