BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 1, 2011

My thoughts for today

I am waiting for my food to settle so I can go workout and as I was thinking of what to do I thought I'd update my highly public, and oh so stalked blog...what do you mean no one religiously stalks my blog? Well I will take that as a compliment. No! Don't tell me otherwise. I'm taking it as a compliment.

These are random thoughts I had today.

I sat in the dry cleaners today waiting for time to go by and I saw a guy coming out of a sushi restaurant wearing a kilt. If there was ever a time for that starburst guy to pop up and talk about contradictions it was then.

Pita bread may be for making a delicious sandwich but dang does it taste good as is.

My ability at balancing my finances is not the best, and therefore I believe it's time to ask the man of the financing himself on how to get better. Now where's my dad?

It was sunny today which means it's going to snow about a foot overnight and I'll still have to go to work in the morning.

Why is it that when you make an appointment with the doctor they don't know if they can squeeze you in anytime soon, but when you tell them it could be a serious problem they all of a sudden find a slot early the next morning?

How do people run in those booty shorts they call work out clothes? I try ones to my knees and I feel like they're riding up in all the wrong places. Same with tank top sweats. I'm trying to lose weight, not have a wardrobe malfunction and flash the entire gym with said weight.

Has my cat trained my family or has my family trained the cat? Either way she get's treats and we think we're winning the battle.

If aliens came to earth and saw us picking up poop after our dogs would they consider us to be the servants of the dogs? And if they would see dogs as superior would we have to worry about being killed off? I mean, we'd be the underdogs and of no threat...that's what they think.

And basically that's been my day. That, work, and watching a little TV that is.

Have I told you how much I love not working at Ross?

0 comments: