BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Facebook

I was sitting in bed last night unable to sleep...when I say last night, I'm talking 2 in the morning.

As I talked to a friend it became abundantly clear what I need to do. I'm having a hard time living my life, and being happy with who I am. It makes it hard to focus on my life when I'm just sitting at a computer. I spend SO much time wasting away the day on facebook, and other internet programs.

I made the leap and decided to deactivate my account. I'm having facebook withdrawals. So this is what I'm going to do. I shall list off things that I can do to distract me from reactivating my account.

1. Washing my car.
2. Go to the zoo.
3. Pet my cat Jinks.
4. Time travel.
5. Find new music.
6. working out.
7. Making goodies to take to friends.
8. Find ways to do service.
9. Read a book.
10. Practice guitar.
11. Take a walk.
12. Take a nap.
13. Run a marathon.
14. Catch up with old friends.
15. Make others laugh at my expense.

Speaking of making others laugh...I had to go to work at Ross to talk about my scheduling, and while there I decided to put on a fashion show for some of my coworkers which quickly turned into me dressing up and making all the customers laugh. That was until one Debbie Downer told one of the cashiers to stop getting distracted because she was going to slow.

Why do sour pusses have to bring everyone down with them?

0 comments: