BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My days at Ross are numbered!

Over the past couple times that I've gone into work at Ross I've come out feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and peeved off. Through this and the fact that there are a few things I have to do before I finish my application for the Peace Corps I thought about thinking deeply into my career goals.

I've wanted to help others (as I've listed on here multiple times) and I need to do something that actually pays because service is nice, but I won't be able to live on it.

So after much deliberation I've decided to get a degree in human resources, and I'll also look into multiple foreign languages to help those in other countries as well. This is going to help me in my Peace Corps dreams along with helping me to make sure others don't have a terrible time at work like I've had.

It's amazing to think how 2 terrible jobs in a row can be such a learning experience. Although I hated having to work those jobs it's ultimately been a blessing. What's even more amazing is how many different ways you can look at a situation. It's nice to look on the positive after being so frustrated when I got home.

0 comments: