BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yummy!

So I was craving...nah, craving isn't the word for it. I was ACHING for a little fresh baked goodness today. I've always made bread with a bread maker, and so I ditched the magical device and put on my apron to make some cinnamon raisin swirl bread. I needed google to do it properly so I searched and searched. Okay so it took me 2 seconds. I found a recipe none the less and made it up. It was kinda nice to get out my aggression as I kneaded the ball of dough. It made 2 loaves and I have to say that it turned out beautiful and super scrumptious. And when I recount this story from now on I'm going to leave out the fact that I wanted to try some bread dough for once.

Now I know why it's not commonly snacked on. My stomach started hurting and was sour so I googled and learned that the yeast creates acid, and alcohol and as it expands it can cause you to get alcohol poisoning if you eat to much.

Learn from my mistakes people.

Do not eat bread dough.

0 comments: