BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tortilla chips and Primer!

So I talked about peeling the wallpaper off my kitchen walls, and today it continued with me painting the walls with primer. It was tedious. That's all I'm gonna say. It's new though.

ALSO

My brother did something to his knee and hasn't been able to walk so I wanted to be a caring sister so I was taking care of him, and I decided I'd make him some nachos BUT I didn't just slap some chips and chili on a plate. I don't do that. I have a need to make everything from scratch as much as possible.

I had some tortillas so I cut them into triangles and put them on a cookie sheet and made up some tortilla chips...unfortunately they were flour tortillas and they tasted more like wheat thins then chips, but it was interesting in the nachos. Yummy! :)

So let's count how many new things I did for the day.

1. Primer on the nachos
2. My brother on the wall
3. Taking care of my tortilla chips.

...wait...somethings wrong.

Positive thing for the day: I have the most amazing family.

0 comments: