BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Screaming customers! Oh my!

So I've had my fair share of meanie pants between my last three jobs, and each time I get a little flustered. Oh ho ho not today though! This man came in to pick up his dry cleaning and when I told him how much it would cost he FLIPPED! Perfectly reasonable to want a cheap price for dry cleaning on 4 silk ties, a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt.

So once we got past that issue he gave me one of those gift cards/credit card things which I've decided I don't like. It didn't go through on our machine which is just dandy so he once again flipped and started yelling at me. Wanna know what I did everyone? I acted like a calm collected human being with a level voice and an attitude of trying to help the man. I mean, he was still a jerk and still yelled at me and claimed I blamed him for the things that happened to him, but I was a good employee!

I would like to officially announce that this is my first time acting like a good employee to customers that yell at me and treat me like I conspired against them.

Moral of the story: Treat customers nice at all times, even when they yell because it only flusters them more and they overreact and you laugh a lot more after they leave.

Oh and he'll be real happy when he finally does get his clothes that he refused to pay for because there were stains that wouldn't come out. Karma people, karma.

Positive thing for the day: After braces I now have a smile to...smile about.

0 comments: