BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 5, 2010

Tiding you over!

So I've been taking this summer semester abroad, and I came home thinking that it was a fun two weeks and I find out that I have tons and tons of papers, books to read, and tests to take. Awesome stuff. When I am not doing that stuff I practice my guitar and hang around the house or go hiking. It's fun although I find myself in a rut again which means that as soon as this semester is over I am going to be starting my do something goal back up.

Until then I don't have much to talk about, although I did try something cool today. I was wanting chocolate since I've been anti anything sweet lately. SO! I was googling things and guess what I found. Fake girl scout cookies. I decided to try thin mints and tagalongs today.

Not gonna lie, the first batch was a major stinker. A dud. A flop. A train wreck so colossal that I am almost ashamed to call myself a baker.

The second batch was pretty dang good, although it still has a few kinks in it that I need to take care of but Kaching for me because now I don't have to wait for that one time of the year to get girl scout cookies. Be jealous everyone. Be jealous.

0 comments: