BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 50 = The concrete isn't that soft...

Today I decided to take a jog, and I felt pretty dang good about myself, although all of my sweats are now about 5 sizes to big, and so I have to make multiple attempts at pulling my pants up so I don't moon poor children who happen to look out their window at the wrong time. So I was on top of the world and I saw the finish line in the distance ie. my house, and I end up having to weave around cars (neighbors were having a party with a ton of cars) and I get to a point where I'm going to have to jump up a curb. I jumped, and I went up, but unfortunately what goes up must come down, and the toe of my shoe hits the curb and the sidewalk and my face shared a tender moment. I do a roll and then do this James Bond or Jackie Chan move and hop up and keep running. It was pretty awesome. That semester in Tae Kwon Do REALLY taught me something.

I have never EVER, in all the time that I've gone running, biffed it. Not only that but there are some obnoxious neighbors two doors up from me, and they just so happened to be out in their driveway.

Oh and it was nighttime by this point, and I tripped under a streetlight. It's like I was putting on a little show for the whole street.

Good time. Good times.

0 comments: