BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Start

I started a blog thinking that one day I'd look back on the many posts, and the amazing comments left by the millions of people that stumbled across this site. (Yah, I have my priorities straight. Haha) I had hopes and dreams, and I was determined that I would live my life to the fullest. I was going to make each day an adventure that I would find worthy to share.

Unfortunately I forgot about this blog. It has sat here untouched for nearly a year, and I have to ask myself if I've honestly accomplished anything, or is it that I tend to overlook all of the accomplishments I have made. Either way, I've gotten into a rut, and maybe this rut was the reason I pushed this blog to the back of my mind, and now I remember it because I want to do something worth blogging about.

So many things have happened to me in the past year that have led me to this point in life where I am constantly looking at the negative. I've put my foot in my mouth and hurt a friendship, I've put myself in stupid situations that got me hurt, and I've hurt others that I care deeply about. I lost contact with old friends, and am so afraid to put myself out there that I've avoided new friendships. Because of my negativity I looked at these things as punishments, instead of looking at them as lessons learned. See, there's a positive in everything! Positive things happen everyday and I need to stop and take the time to see them. So this year it's going to be the opposite!

Think of this as my late New Years resolution!

I've decided that from this moment on I will live each day. Each day I will do something new. It can be something simple and mediocre, or it can be something incredible and totally out there, but the point is, is that I'm going to do something with my life. I'm going to have those life adventures and blog about it like I originally planned. So cyber world, welcome to my life. Come along with me on this journey. I know it will be a good one, and you never know; If you're reading this, maybe it will encourage you to live your life to the fullest to!

Why settle, when you can do anything you set your mind to?

0 comments: