BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 1=feeding ducks



So since I've laid in bed all day feeling sick, I figured I should get dressed and start my little "Do Something" goal. So I got some bread and since it was getting late I would have to drive because it would be a 2 mile walk. I go outside totally stoked (image numero uno), and find my mom parked her truck behind me and I unfortunately can't drive stick so I decided I would have to walk. So I started walking. Then I kept getting honks. I swear, it's like people have never seen someone walking alone with a bag of bread in their hands! (pic #2) So it took a while, but I finally got there and i was super excited, except it was starting to get dark, but I was still excited. (picture 3)

So I started feeding them, and I'm pretty sure the Layton City Council put something in the water because these ducks were vicious! I mean I bring em food and they were hissing at me, and I almost got chased by one. Some of them even sounded like the T-Rex from Jurassic park. It was INSANE! It was so much fun though, and I decided I should head out because it was getting to be extremely dark. So I ended up calling my mom and having her pick me up. (picture 4) I felt slightly embarrassed standing on the curb with an empty sack in my hand across from the high school because despite me being like a 5 year old at heart, I'm not...

If you ever have a moment to spare, I suggest feeding some ducks. It makes you feel good, and if you really wanna feel good; walk, because exercise releases endorphins!

0 comments: